Products and Services
Our VoIP Based PBX solution is built on the Asterisk Open Source PBX software base. In my opinion Asterisk is one of the best PBX systems on the market
and the fact that it is available for free makes it even better.
With our solution we provide you an out of the box ready to go solution for your phone needs. We can even come to your office and install the system, and
configure the phones for you as well. While we do not actually run network wiring we will work with local contractors to make sure that the job is done
correct for you if needed.
PBX Features (see our tutorial for building this):
- Basic IVR Funtionality - This allows you to record prompts, and naviation menus for incoming calls
- Attended/Unattended Transfer
- Call Park/Pickup
- As many extensions and In Dial Lines as your network/server will support
- Browser based configuration screens
- Browser based call detail reporting
- Call Recording (selectable by extension, incoming Caller ID number, or outgoing number etc
- Browser based user interface for listening to calls, voicemail etc.
- Email Voicemail messages
- Live Call Monitoring
Why should you buy our system when Asterisk is free? In just about every conversation on this topic I am asked this question, and the answer is pretty
simple really. First off Asterisk is free, but it requires that you be familiar with Linux, you will also need to write the Dial Plan Scripts that allows
it to connect to your VoIP Provider, and connect to the phone extensions. You will need to write the IVR scripts to allow voice menu prompts and recordings
and you will need to configure the phones to connect with Asterisk.
- Timeclock/Time and Attendance
- Mileage Recording
- Calendar Interface/Appointment Reminders
- Document FaxBack Requests
All of this is pretty simple, and in fact I am building a step by step tutorial that will walk you through the entire process beginning to end, including the
basic scripts to get you up and running.
What you get from us is our experience with Asterisk, access to all of the scripts that we have created to enhance the Asterisk system into a full blown PBX
system, and the services that we offer in supporting Asterisk, and even our ability to function as a backup PBX or Virtual PBX eliminating the harware from
even being in your office.